Hahn Loeser is a full-service law firm that, for over 90 years, has provided
sophisticated and creative counsel to Fortune 500 corporations, privately-held
businesses, non-profit institutions, governmental entities and individuals. We
have a dominant presence in Ohio, with offices in Cleveland, Columbus, and
Akron, and a growing practice in Southwest Florida, with teams located in Naples
and Fort Myers. We also have offices in Indianapolis, Indiana, and in San Diego, California. Our firm
routinely serves as regional and Ohio counsel on litigation and commercial
transactions for a wide variety of matters, but the true scope of our practice
Hahn Loeser has been recognized four times as a Go-To Law Firm® for Top 500 Companies by American Lawyer Media (ALM), based on surveys of in-house counsel at the top 500 companies in the United States, for our commercial litigation and intellectual property practice areas. In 2011, Hahn Loeser was added to the BTI Client Service A-Team, which recognizes the U.S. law firms with the best customer service, as identified by corporate counsel. And for the past 10 years in a row, Chambers USA: Leading Lawyers for Business ranked the firm in one or more of the following practice areas: commercial litigation, bankruptcy/restructuring, construction, and intellectual property.
The following is an overview of our people and their accomplishments:
- More than 130 licensed attorneys with a regional and national clientele.
- 52 attorneys rated "AV" by Martindale-Hubbell, its highest recognition of ethical standards and legal ability.
- 44 attorneys listed in the most recent edition of The Best Lawyers in America, by Woodward White, Inc.
- 32 attorneys nationwide listed in the most recent editions of Super Lawyers.
- 16 young attorneys nationwide named to the lists of "Rising Stars" in the most recent editions of Super Lawyers.
- A litigation team that won a jury verdict of $43.8
million for Chicago Title Insurance Co. in a noncompete case, one of the
largest such awards in the history of Ohio (vacated punitive damages
award and remanding for a new trial on compensatory damages), and which
was named one of the "Top 100 Verdicts” by the National Law