Hahn Loeser's Immigration Law Practice Group provides a full range of both employment and family-based immigration services to individuals, non-profit institutions and corporations. We assist clients with all types of immigration matters, including investor and extraordinary ability visas, international executive transfer, specialty occupation visas, labor certifications, compliance with employment eligibility verification and document retention requirements, asylum cases, naturalization, marriage-based petitions, and removal and deportation matters.
Our lawyers deliver high-quality and timely legal work within an accessible fee range. Our immigration lawyers are based in our Ohio offices, but we advise individuals and companies located throughout the United States. We service domestic clients as well as international clients who seek entry into the U.S.
Recent client engagements include:
- Transferring several automotive supply company executives from Mexico to Ohio.
- Labor certification for an employee of one of the nation's largest grocery retailers.
- Cancellation of removal for a foreign national from Guinea.
- Reopening a removal case and the termination of a prior deportation order for a woman from Mexico who is the mother of four minor U.S. citizen children.
- Obtaining TN Visas for professional workers from Canada and Mexico for employment in the United States.
- Successfully representing a foreign national from Rwanda in her request for asylum which was contested by Immigration and Customs Enforcement.